Thursday, January 13, 2005

Forever Favre

Green Bay has a lot of NFL history attached to it. The great Vince Lombardi, Lambeau Field, the first two back to back Super Wins, and a man by the name of Brett Favre. I'm sure every one has heard of the saying all good things must come to an end. Well, Favre is a great thing to happen to football, though he has doubts about returning next year.
"I told Mike Sherman just now that if I do come back I want it to be for the right reasons. I don't know how much I am expected to be paid next year but I hope that Brett Favre does not come back to play for the money. I have never done that before and I don't anticipate doing it." - Brett Favre

Mr. Favre where ever you are, what ever you decide, know that you will be missed. Also know that you would be existing before your time, but I would understand...

No comments: