Monday, December 18, 2006

Pack Goes Back to Back

The Green Bay Packers took care of business against the Detroit Lions yesterday defeating them 17-9. But Brett Favre wasn't doing anyone any favors by throwing 3 interceptions. But what we should really be talking about is how Favre is now the all-time leader in completions with 4,974 passing former Miami Dolphin quarterback Dan Marino. But after the game Favre didn't seem to pleased about his record and more concerned with his three interceptions. Favre said, "...I'm more concerned about the three I completed to their team." Next week, the Packers face the Minnesota Vikings, and amazingly enough, try to keep their playoff hopes alive.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Hey. This is Pete, one of the founders of Yardbarker (www.yardbarker.com). I couldn't find your email address, but I'd like to speak to you about the linking program that we're doing with a bunch of sports bloggers. It's basically a way for you to get a lot more sports fans reading your best posts. Would you mind contacting me at pete@yardbarker.com so I can email you with more info? Thanks.

Pete